Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy new "Mexican eating experience" year






in the pics: mmmmmm..cutting the chicken, this ain't no moa samoa either; I've been doing some presentations about samoa; it's nice to have some steamy cocoa samoa to drink while listening to those presentations.

1/5/2010
Is this the first writings post peace corps? Welcome back and happy new year.
It will be happier when I find a job, and the sun peeks around the clouds.

I sit and watch the last of the fire in the sky disappear behind the tree line. I now sit behind double thick thermopane windows because it’s cold outside. Gone are the days of sitting on rock wall listening to the water lap against the shore.


“if you think you have a cold/flu/sickness…stay inside…”
I heard this on the radio recently and it sent chills down my spine. This reminds me of a song about disobedient behavior and rebellion … “anyone caught outside will be shot” oh I hope it doesn’t come to this.

More trees, have come down (storm and cutting)—probably to build more coast guard housing. Which also mean my running/biking trails now have logs across them. And I’ve seen 5 or 6 deer wandering around.

Well, my first Mexican eating experience was a frozen burrito (beef and bean, I might add). With hot sauce—because it wasn’t really spicy. All of which was gone in three minutes along with a quart of chocolate mils. It was OK.

What’s on my to-do list today: meet friend to “catch up”; get my mountain bike (I didn’t know it would be this hard to find a seat post for my giant cfm3); get OR drivers license (well, I have to read the book and take the test first); find a place to have a sun magazine discussion group; walk with a friend (maybe tomorrow); renew my passport; motorcycle training (oh boy…I’ve been waiting for that..wait..I don’t own a motorcycle); write note to blog (see below); take out rap cds with bad words on them (the rest go to the library); “she has that empathy gene” (from an article about talk show hosts).

My mom, a friend and I were eating dinner at a chinese restaurant. Eating noodles is supposed to make you look nicer?: I don’t know how that conversation came about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home