Sunday, December 19, 2010

darkness burns bright in astoria




please please please consider doing a backup of your important personal and work related computer files. My office building burned last week. It was not a pretty sight. as far as I know, no one was hurt, but at least a few businesses did not have backups. Not a good situation to be in. because I work for a financial company, we had backups, but the hard copies are, well, toasty, or now probably soaking wet.

Daily Astorian story (link is current as of 12/19,,,don't know if this is a perm link)
http://www.dailyastorian.com/news/free/article_fbb97c98-09b8-11e0-be14-001cc4c03286.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Matt,
I enjoyed your Finn article in HipFish. I'm originally from Astoria (left in 1959) and also had a Finnish grandmother. I have some Finnish words that need translation and wonder if you can contact me at;
queenquack@att.net
Thanks in advance,
Christine Wirkkunen Jackson

6:59 PM, January 20, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home