Friday, February 10, 2006

The cancer in my milk when snow hiking


1. I hear there's a foot of snow on the way for boston..yeah! now the real winter begins. Today is cold and grey:(

2. I love the young AMC group...here is a view from the top of..well I forgot the name of the mountain, but it's in the White Mountains! The view was AWESOME. Perfect weather.

3. Yea!...10 reasons why I should not drink milk (even though I buy milk by the two gallons). I like my milk--currently with a little chocolate soy milk--yummy! This is from the Integrative Nutrition catalog. Heart attacks, strokes, and high blood pressure; cancer; diabetes, autism, schizophrenia; antibiotic residues; pesticide residues; hormone residues; osteoporosis (I thought milk made strong bones!); leukemia viruses; chronic health conditions; digestive problems, candida overgrowth. If you want to see more reasons why no milk--www.notmilk.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home