Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Stillness watching pies?

I picked up two pies from the Pie in the Sky location (South Station)--pumkin and potato pie. They look yummy! There was no pick up location in our building:( I think $25 for each pie is a good enough price, for helping my community, and getting something I probably would get anyway. One downside: The pickup places need to get some plastic bags big enough for the boxes. I have a ways to carry these and it is going to be a pain to carry them home. But overall, I wish more people would buy these pies--although I have no idea if they sold as many as they wanted...

Carrying my pies back to the office, I walked through traffic, tall buildings (which I will probably never get "used" to), and many many people walking every which direction...well, I guess not EVERY direction--they weren't walking up the sides of the buildings--yet! I stopped every 5 minutes, just to observe the scene, and have my one minute of stillness within my day of movement. You should try it sometime. Stillness is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home