Tuesday, April 11, 2006

nation of iPods in blue blue and...blue


1. iPods everywhere…or is it the marketing, in three shades of blue that is getting to me. The T is exclusively advertising iPod. I see a few lost souls of “non-iPod” ads and wonder how they feel to be surrounded by blue dancing people. ah...Photoshop..gotta love it!

2. Well I still think that a foot of snow will drop before winter is REALLY over…but my doubts are chipping away at that sureness. We had a mild winter…to say the least. I think I only saw snow banks once. In past winters I’ve seen them 2 or 3 times.

3. It was harder to get out of bed today. I played Monday night Frisbee last night with the usual suspects + a few new people. It was fun. I ran hard. I didn’t do enough yoga afterwards. I pay the price this morning. I must be getting older..ha ha ha…

4. My current searching is focusing around next steps: what happens after YMCA…right now, it’s looking like peace corps or MBA, or some combination. Or maybe no combination at all. I think I got the “go far away bug” from my Zimbabwe trip…but that’s another story, which I actually just finished a week ago!…yea!...I was getting sick of writing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home