Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Grad school dreams...

I've been considering/analyzing/stressing about what grad school program to pursue. I've done a lot of reflection, talked with some people one on one, but I thought..."well I should see what the blogging world thinks"...so here it is..any comments/suggestions/questions appreciated;)

I'm still looking at grad programs, and right now I'm studying for the gmat (business school admissions test).But what I want is to help my community be more effective, and I will do whatever grad program would help me do that most effectively. I work at the YMCA because, from what I've seen, if all the programs they had were executed effectively, they would be a very powerful force in the communities they serve.I get the sense that there is a lot of communication issues that an mba may not touch on.I also think that to have a good business sense/execution is important.So I guess an mba/msw program would be best?....well what are your thoughts about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home