Friday, June 09, 2006

happy Phoenix has brain...will travel

1. News from the happiness front…
My tv says: “find ‘it’ on E-Bay.” Can I find happiness on ebay? What would it look like? How much would it cost? Probably a lot!…or maybe a little.
Men’s health article: “the new science of happiness”…hmmmm..how do I measure my happiness?

2. “The Cracked Phoenix Flies” ..writing inspiration from cracked glass and a small bird that zoomed over my head as I walked to work today. [[One day, a small bird happened upon a broken phoenix. “what are you doing?” asked the little bird. “I’m feeling a little beaten up.” Said the phoenix. “why do you have cracks?” asked the little bird. “Well,” said the phoenix, “In my world, cracks help to reflect the light that shines on me and allows me to shine back more brightly.” “how exciting!” said the little bird. “Do you have cracks?” asked the phoenix?…]]
more to come later…

3. Hopefully we all have our brain about us somewhere...especially if we ever have to use a machine like this one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home