Thursday, June 22, 2006

silly practices that don't smile are taking over the universe


1. I read an article in June2006 New England Sports about why NOT to smile (pg.6)...negative forces unite!...I just pledged to smile to people I see on the street...positive forces unite!http://www.newenglandsportsmag.com/
www.pledgebank.com/HelloBoston

2. I called MBNA to transfer a balance to my Bank America card. I was informed that Bank AMerica now owns MBNA, and I couldn't do the transfer.I just laughed into the phone...super corporate powers get bigger! It doesn't surprise me...How long will it be before BofA owns Discover and American Express?

3. So I watched Amélie with one of my housemates. It's one of my favorite movies...I think Amelie and I think alike...well..I have silly thoughts and actions too: putting fruit stickers in secret places where no one will find them, stompping in puddles and seeing how high water can fly, watching as someone rocks out while listening to music--how do you say joy?

4. Medical science now prescibes beer for the sick...what else will "they" think of?..well...how about recommending your child get more dirt in their system?..I saw that on TV recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home