Tuesday, March 30, 2010

butter boat saves frozen salmon from cello





3/29
in the pics...
I went to listen to a group of cellos sing. it was pretty cool. Portland cello project rocks, and I mean the heavy metal type. Standing room only said other people also enjoyed experience. The bumper sticker is homemade; the other one is for that mentioned car..red white and flashing. oh, and a shoutout to the fort george brewery in astoria.

I made one of the samoan delicacies "puligi". a boat of butter floating in melted sugar makes this not something for people looking to cut down on sugar and fat. but it tasted good...sweeeet.

In samoa I ate whole cooked fish caught earlier the same day. back in good old usa, I get frozen salmon blocks neatly cut to fit in a box. fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Astoria Bulletin said...

Nice bumper stickers, Matt! :)

3:13 AM, August 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home