Monday, November 28, 2005

fearing movie bombs...

1. I heard a lady on the subway keep saying "I will not fear," as she was listening to some music (I assume it was music anyway). I think that is a good meditation. But I was struck by the thought of how different our worlds must be...and that's one thing I like about Boston, or at least my perception of it--how diverse it is.

2. The front page of the Boston Herald had a picture that I thought I would only see in the movies--big explosions--and this is what is happening on the other side of the world?....how long until it starts happening "closer to home?" It is so draining to me to see images like this, and if you let it penetrate your senses, then you start to believe this is what life is really like..or something like that...well..see next post for something different..a little more inspiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home